Sunday, November 13, 2022

My desired course in college

         I actually had a few other options on what course I wanted in college, Philosophy, Psychology, Economics, development studies, legal management, Political Science. These are courses that lines up with my interests and things I'd further want to be knowledgeable. I even thought of taking a double major but ultimately decided not to because it might strain my brain and body easily, and just die on the spot. So I decided to have Political Science as my priority course and legal management as my alternative, I'm heading straight  to pursue law and achieve my goal of becoming a future lawyer. 
          I want to know more of the political affairs in our country, the constitutions and the structures that makes up the government, such institution controls our nation and have a huge influence in the minds of the people. Politics is double edged sword, it can be helpful to bring order and gather the trust of the people, but it can also be abused by whoever wicked person desires power only for himself. Learning Political Science can serve as a powerful asset for, though I may lack the resolves right now, I know I chose the right path.

3 comments:

  1. I am also not sure on what course I am taking this college so I feel you but I am really happy that you found what you really want to take and hopefully we really chose the right path!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a good take. It's better to be sure of what course you want than panicking last minute. You have an idea of what you're delving into at college. Wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete

My desired course in college

         I actually had a few other options on what course I wanted in college, Philosophy, Psychology, Economics, development studies, lega...