Sunday, November 13, 2022

Anime is not just for kids

         There has always been a stigma on anime where people thinks that it's the same as cartoon tv shows, thus its audience catered towards children. It has been a stigma as far as anime was introduced in the world. But that's not really the case, people just love being ignorant. Anime is a wonderful bunch of arts, created in a form of dynamic images to create life-like characters that moves like humans do, a setting similar to our own world or a setting placed in a fantasy.

taken from: 11 Top-Rated Real Life Anime Locations in Tokyo That You Can't Miss (mipon.org)

taken from: 5 Japanese Anime & Video Game Locations in Real Life - TokyoTreat Blog

         Anime has long been a part of my life, it has taught and shown me various lessons in life, I'm aware I might sound cringe saying these, but anime had always served as my vision to see the world that I can't physically see. The imaginations upon which anime is created tells so much about a fictional world that mirrors our reality, it gives in depth information of what kinds of people are out there through the creation of thousands of characters, each having their own traits and personalities. Anime is not just for kids, it is for all ages, it is an art adapted from another art called "manga", these are literatures that everyone can enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My desired course in college

         I actually had a few other options on what course I wanted in college, Philosophy, Psychology, Economics, development studies, lega...